Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
Physical Damage Waiver. By entering into this rental agreement you may be liable for damage, loss, loss of use to the rental vehicle. Where allowed by law, this contract offers, for an additional charge a physical damage waiver (PDW) to cover all or part of your responsibility for damage to the rental vehicle. Before deciding whether to purchase the physical damage waiver, you may wish to determine whether your own automobile insurance or credit card agreement provides you coverage for damage or loss to the rental vehicle and the amount of any deductibles that may apply. Certain exclusions, terms and limitations may apply and are listed below. The purchase of this physical damage waiver is not mandatory and may be waived. This physical damage waiver is not insurance.
If you accept PDW at the time of the rental, you must pay for it when you return the Vehicle or when the rental is terminated in order for it to be effective. PDW covers only physical damage, unless otherwise required by the laws of the state where rental occurs.
PDW is void, where allow by law, if:
a) you fail to call the police to the scene of an accident.
b) you fail to report all accidents to us and the police within 24hrs of occurrence or discovery.
c) you fail to pay all rental charges, when the vehicle is returned or the rental is terminated.
d) the vehicle is driven or used in an unauthorized manner, such as:
1) by anyone who is not an authorized driver with or without the renter’s permission, or by any whose driving license is suspended in any jurisdiction;
2) by anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
3) by anyone who obtained the vehicle by fraud or misrepresentation;
4) in furtherance of any illegal purpose or under any circumstance that would constitute a violation on law;
. 5) to carry persons or property for hire;
6) to push or tow anything;
7) in any race, speed test or contest;
8) to teach anyone to drive’
9) for carrying dangerous items or contraband;
10) outside the United States or Canada;
11) when loaded beyond its capacity;
12) on unpaved roads;
13) to transport more passengers than the number of seatbelts, or to carry persons outside the passenger compartment;
14) to transport children without approved child safety seats as required by law; or
15) when the odometer or its seal has been tampered with; or
e) you commit a Wanton or reckless act with the vehicle, such as by giving the vehicle to a person not authorized by law or this agreement.
Addendum to the Rental Agreement
(The terms of this Addendum become part of the Rental Agreement.)
1. The primary renter and authorized additional renters agree to confirm that all passengers are
SEATED AND SAFELY BELTED in before the vehicle is put into motion. NO STANDING
IN THE CART WHEN IN MOTION OR WHEN PARKED.
2. The LSV must not be driven over curbs, off road, on beaches, bike paths or sidewalks. The
primary renter and authorized additional renters understand and agree that the rented LSV
vehicle must be operated adhering to all normal rules of the road.
3. The primary renter and authorized additional renters agree to give the right of way to faster
moving traffic when this can be done safely. DRIVE WITHIN THE “CART PATH” WHEN
EVER ONE IS AVAILABLE.
4. The primary renter and authorized additional renters are responsible for maintaining proper
weight distribution of their passengers in the cart.
5. NO DRINKING OF ALCOHOL while operating the LSV.
6. The primary renter and authorized additional renters are prohibited from wearing any kind of
headset for a CD player or walkman cassette or radio device while driving the vehicle. Use of
cell phone prohibited while operating the LSV.
7. The primary renter and authorized additional renters agree that no pets shall be permitted in
8. The primary renter or authorized additional renters understand that they are prohibited from
traveling on any roadways that are not marked on the map provided for you by the renting
9. The customer is responsible for maintaining the proper percentage of charge (applies to electric
LSVs) so the vehicle can be returned to the renting location.
10. The primary renter and authorized additional renters accept the responsibility for any charges
to their credit card for the recovery of a vehicle that was not able to return to the renting
location because of the following:
a) Low charge-(electric LSVs)
b) Vehicle was impounded
c) Any vehicle that required repossession.
LSV Addendum to Rental Agreement-2017
11. The primary renter assumes responsibility for any unpaid parking tickets in addition to any
surcharges that may apply.
12. Failure to return rented property or equipment upon expiration of the rental period and failure
to pay all amounts due (including costs for damage to the property or equipment) are prima
facie evidence of intent to defraud, punishable in accordance with section 812.155, Florida
13. AMENDED ITEM#3 FROM “TERMS & CONDITIONS” LOCATED ON PAGE #2 OF THE
RENTERS THIRD-PARTY LIABILITY RESPONSIBLILITY: You agree that Your insurance company will be responsibility for handling,
defending, and paying all third-party claims for bodily injury, death, or property damage caused by or arising from the use or operation of the Car
in an amount at least sufficient to satisfy applicable responsibility or other insurance laws. You AND ANY ADDITIONAL RENTER(S)
INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNER/LESSOR HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST, AND WILL DEFEND THE OWNER/LESSOR AGAINST,
ANY AND ALL LOSS LIABILlTY OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE CAR
DURING THE RENTAL, WHERE PERMITED BY LAW, OWNER/LESSOR DO NOT PROVIDE ANY THIRD-PARTY LIABILlTY PROTECTION
COVERING THIS RENTAL EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN OPERATION SUPPLEMENTAL LIABILlTY INSURANCE (WHERE
AVAILABLE). Where the Owner/Lessor are required by law to provide third-party protection in spite of the terms of this Rental Agreement,
it shall be secondary over any coverage provided You or any Additional Renter(s) under all other policies, and if so imposed, shall provide
such protection in excess of all other coverage in an amount necessary to satisfy the minimum protection required by applicable law or statute.
In the event of an accident, You will provide proof of financial responsibility as required by the state in which the accident occurs. WHERE
PERMITED BY LAW, OWNER/LESSOR DO NOT PROVIDE "UNINSURED" MOTORIST OR MOTOR VEHICLE COVERAGE OR
SUPPLEMENTRY "NO FAULT" OR OTHER OPTIONAL PROTECTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS RENTAL AND YOU AND
OWNER/LESSOR HEREBY REJECT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUSION OF ANY SUCH PROTECTION.
By signing this document, the primary renter and additional renters are attesting that they have
read this addendum in full, understand it and agree to the terms of this addendum in addition to all
terms on both sides and page three of the attached rental agreement.